Friday, June 8, 2012

Rookie Blue - Season 3 Episode 3 - “A Good Shot” - Episode Review


I have only superlatives for this episode. It has all a good shew needs. I loved it from the beginning to the end, every second. 

I must admit, I was scared that Epstein shot an unarmed kid. I've never thought of someone else being in the store during the shooting. The store owner's behavior  was a bit odd dough. Having been robbed 17 times and still defending the kid and the neighborhood is something unusual. He was out on parole so that gun would have sent him back right away. 

Epstein is a good cop. Yeah, I know I've said some harsh things about him in my last review but I still think he's a good cop. Asking for a lawyer was a smart move. Internal investigations can be rough sometimes.

I got scared for a moment watching Noelle being pushed and hitting the ground. Frank was right and I'm glad Noelle is going to have a desk job from now on. She must protect her pregnancy. She have fought so hard for this, it would be stupid to put herself in danger each day.

Tracy is going to be a detective :) that's great news. But judging from the promo she's going to get into trouble right away. It's not easy to have that kind of responsibility but officer Nash is a smart woman and a really good cop so she'll be fine. She even got a chance to practice what she have learned during the training on Dove and it turned out to be a good move. Epstein remembered some really crucial details which led the team to the evidence. This  got him off the hook. He was really scared which is normal, after all he killed a man. He's going to need therapy. Poor Dov, he lost his brother, now he shot a man. I feel sorry for him but that's what happens when one is a cop. It's inevitable. Andy already shot a man, I guess now it was Dov's turn to use his gun.

Gail Peck is not going to be a detective, at least not right now. I don't know if she was seriously considering to apply or she just wanted to make Tracy be scared but I'm glad she didn't get the job. She's playing hard to get with Collins. I wonder how long is Collins willing to play her game. Somehow I'm having a hard time understanding Peck. She's a great handicap being a Peck, people are judging her for having white shirts parent and she does everything to be hated instead of trying to be normal. I still hope one day we are going to see her as being normal. 

Diaz got less screen time this time even tough he was there at the shooting. 

Andy was great at the interrogation. I love it when she is left to do her job alone. Sam (Swarek) was really impressed. He trained her, didn't he? :) He knows what he has and it's good to see them holding hands.

Thanks for reading my review and please feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...