Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Rookie Blue - Season 3 Episode 2 - "Class Dismissed" - Episode Review



It was an excellent episode. I loved every moment of it from the beginning to the end. The plot was great.


I got a bit suspicious when I heard Oliver talking about her wife taking the girls to their grandparents. He's not the guy who talks about his family life, especially not to Dov Epstein. He gave us the feeling that he does not appreciate him as a cop, he thinks Epstein needs to grow up and now, all of a sudden he talks about his family. It was really suspicious. He was actually really nice to Dov, which was the other suspicious thing. He must have really big problems at home.



 :)  I can't believe Epstein did it again. He left the keys in the ignition and the car got stolen. This guy can be unbelievably stupid at times. He always wants to impress everyone and this way he makes one mistake after another. Last season when the Super Hero got into the police car and accessed the car's computer, the whole squad was laughing at him and now he did it again. How stupid one can be? :) Apart from the fact that he made a fool out of himself, let's not forget that the car was armed. He's not a bad guy, he has a good heart but sometimes everything he does come out wrong. Luckily for him, shots were fired but no one got hurt.

It looks like he really cares about Sue. I still wonder is he over Gail yet? What do you think?


Sam & Andy - I guess I'm not the only one who expected them to move in together. Well, that's not happening at the moment, as we all know, they are sneaking in to each other place at night and sneaking out in the morning, like teenagers. Andy wants to tell the world about them, Sam doesn't. I can't blame him. He has been waiting for Andy to decide what she wants for a long time but she couldn't make the decision. No wonder Sam is protecting himself now. Besides,  it's kind of exciting to to have a love life like that. No one knows but you and your partner. It's really private. They are good together at work, they make a good team, we know that already. Sam loves her very much, even though he does not show it. However, I have some concerns about their future relationship. Watching them at the end on the couch ... I don't know, it was weird. Like each of them were thinking about something else and that was not good at all. I hope I'm wrong.

Gail & the new guy, Collins - Wow, Gale gave in, finally. They look good together, although I have no idea why he likes her. He looks like a really nice guy and Gail is not nice at all. I'm afraid she's going to hurt him too. 

I can't wait to see the next episode. 

Thanks for reading my review and please feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...